Monday, December 20, 2010

Back in Action

Hello faithful readers!


Nathan and I are back in Durham after adventures with my mom and dad all over this island. After a long and tenuous journey, they are now home in Bakersfield safe and sound. Travelling in London is a mess right now, and I'm still in disbelief that they got out of the airport via the air. To use a common English phrase, Heathrow is "a complete nightmare." We didn't leave the area until we knew they were airborne, and we got home late last night. It's a long story, which I'm sure I will be telling in due course.

People sleeping at Heathrow. NIGHTMARE!


Tonight I plan on uploading all of the pictures on the computer, and since all of the students are gone for Christmas now, I'll have lots of time to blog here at work this week.


Cheers.

2 comments:

aerickson said...

I can't wait for more posts! I've been checking back a few times a day. :) I got to see your daddy today and get a big hug. It made my morning! It also made me miss you lots and lots.... love you, friend!

Charles Q said...

And, we're counting on more blog entries as you're able. Glad to hear they got out. Weather over there has been making big headlines over here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...