This last Saturday we had the privilege of attending our first English wedding. James and Lou, friends from church, were married. It was such a beautiful wedding! The weather could not have been nicer, and we enjoyed scones and tea out on the lawn after the ceremony.
I was a bit stressed beforehand because, just like at Easter, the dress I had picked out for the wedding was totally see through! My sister picked out from Target and sent to me for my birthday, but I was saving it to wear for something special. I just put on tights underneath it, for which I am grateful, because it was pretty cold inside the stone church.
I also wondered about my lack of a hat or a fascinator. It was fine... There were a few there, but not even the bride's mother wore a hat, so I didn't feel out of place.
Waiting for the wedding to start
He's in a suit and tie in July, and he's not sweating!
The bride and her father walking down the aisle
Hilariously, this guy jumped in our picture with the bride and groom.
Congratulations!
We were so honored to be among the guests there. Thanks James and Lou!






1 comment:
Absolutely love her dress!
Post a Comment