No comments about our Ireland sob story? None? Seriously? I thought Nathan's confirmation number bit was hilarious.
Today we went to Holy Island. I forgot my camera, unfortunately, but Amy and Sam will tag us in their pictures on Facebook.
Luckily, this didn't happen.
We still haven't decided what we're going to do tomorrow. G'night.
1 comment:
Hi! My name is Stephanie and I came across your blog because I am friends with both Amy and Sam from high school and before. Also, my cousin is Courtney Bartell (Crossman). This is REALLY random, but my husband and I just got done living in Newcastle for the past year. We left in May. He is in medical school and his first year of school was at Northumbria University in Newcastle. And another thing, I worked for and was a patient of Byron Kroeker, P.T. who I think maybe knows your Dad? He mentioned to me at Christmas time that he had heard you and your husband were near if not in Newcastle. Too bad I didn't find your blog sooner, we could have met!!! I have been browsing your blog for the last hour or so because I can relate to SO SO many of your posts about living in England. Tesco, HSBC, snow, NHS...the list goes on and on. Anyway, currently my husband and I are in Grenada, West Indies for his second year of school. I have a blog as well. www.thescurlockscene.blogspot.com
So nice to put a face to a name that I had heard about! Sorry if this whole comment seems weird, but I saw your post about "commenting if you were reading the blog" and I wanted you to know who was looking at your blog from Grenada!
Post a Comment