Friday, July 15, 2011

Referring You Elsewhere

It's been busy here lately. We have some more visitors, boys this time, who have been staying with us since Tuesday. Jake and Eddie have been fantastic, easygoing house guests. They're very heavy sleepers despite being right in the middle of the barn. The last two mornings I've gotten myself ready and left the house at 7:30 to do more supply teaching, and they didn't even stir once. They're out with Nathan now getting fish and chips and climbing to the top of the cathedral for a nice view of the city.

I'm tired after a couple more experiences in South Shields and don't feel like faffing about with loading pictures, so for today's bloggy enjoyment, you get to go to Amy's brand new blog to hear the play-by-play about their visit here.

Hopefully I'll have some more interesting things to post next week. Until then, here are some pictures I've been digging on Pinterest.

I told my sister that this was her, June, and Nick. She said, "If that was us, June's chin would be above the bar."

This is a Language Arts poster for you.

This just looks nice.

The boys and I watched Inception the other night, and I forgot how beautiful Marion Cotillard is!

Happy weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

aerickson said...

I need that poster for my room!!! Thanks for mentioning me. :) Love you, friend!

aerickson said...

Can I just say that I'm so proud you added those tabs to the top of the blog?!? AND, they're funny. I enjoyed the added reading material. Is it stalkerish that I've already commented on this and now I'm doing it again? Oh well! :) Misssss you!

Anonymous said...

Okay I am just glad the boys arrived safely and are resting... let me know how they are doing... please tell them hello from the samps. I can't wait to hear how their time was
in RO. Feel free to fatten Jake up.. I saw pics on u-tube from camp and he looked like a prisoner of war inmate..

Mumers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...