Our Easter could not have been more wonderful!
After church we went to Dave and Mindy's with some more friends and ate some barbecued pork, potato salad, chips and salsa, and other such wonderful American things.
Dave's mom was in town visiting her first grandchild. Isn't he sweet?
We hung out in the back yard, enjoying the sunshine and food and wonderful friends. It was awesome!
I hope you enjoy the new design. I am just messing around with some new ideas. If anyone can tell me how to change the color of the post titles and all of the links on the right, I'd be much obliged. I'm driving myself crazy trying to fix it (I've been all over the "advanced" section of the blogger template designer), and it's way past my bed time!
Update: Thanks, Barbie! Now, does anyone know how to get rid of the red strip on the bottom of the page? :)




4 comments:
First of all, I've been praying for you and your job opportunity, as well as all the other changes and struggles that have come with your move to England. Praying that God's will is evident in mighty ways.
Now for the blog help. You change the post title color in the "Links" tab of the advanced design part. It also changes the links color on the right. I made my links and my visited links the same colors.
Also, if you ever want me to help you design a header, I'd be more than happy. It's a favorite hobby of mine! Just tell me a color scheme and e-mail a picture if you want one. Anyways, you can email me at jbthompson7 at sbcglobal dot net if you want help-- it may take me a couple days--especially if it's my work days. :)
The new design is fun! I was excited to click on the site and see something new and fresh! That baby is precious and it warms my heart that you had a great Easter. LOVE you!
LOVE the new blog design! What fun! Speaking of being up past bedtime blogging...It's almost midnight here...
Thanks, Barbie! Now, how to change the red strip on the bottom? Hm...
I'll e-mail you soon about a banner. I'm ready to take this blog to the next level! :)
Post a Comment