Monday, April 25, 2011

The Praying Kind

If you're the praying kind, now's the time to get to work.


I just e-mailed another job application. As opposed to other times (when I've submitted applications hoping I would be rejected because the school is awful but I just need a job), I'm really hopeful about getting this one. Some English friends generously looked over my application, covering letter, and CV, and they gave me some really helpful feedback that should hopefully make a difference. I'll keep the details of the position under wraps for now, but I will say that it's teaching English at a good school. The closing date is tomorrow, and they will hold interviews next week.


Please pray that I would trust God's goodness and love for me, whether I get the job or not.


Nathan and I had a fabulous Easter with church family and friends, and I will be sharing pictures soon.


Meanwhile, feast your eyes on the goodness of Pinterest and Food Gawker. I now have two more time sucks in addition to Facebook, Etsy, and the blogging world. Faaantastic.


I miss avocado.

Nathan's dream bookcase/staircase

Tasty

My life motto lately

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you Nicole!! I'm munching some hidden and stashed peanut brittle which, through crafty hiding, has survived for an incredibly long time.

The converge Retreat is this weekend, need I say that I'm really missing you both/dreading the missing of you both on that weekend? Cuz if so, I MISS YOU ALREADY!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE that staircase!!!!

B said...

Praying...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...