Thursday, November 11, 2010

Man-Size Tissues

On our way home from work/study, Nathan and I stopped by Tesco. You already know that we don't shop well together, but I needed him to be my pack mule. Among other (heavier) things, we needed some Kleenex. With Nathan's incessant nose blowing and his second cold in as many weeks, my eye was drawn to the tissues marketed to men. Most men here, young and old, carry handkerchiefs, not just the grandpas, so I guess it makes sense to create the disposable equivalent.  

Notice the size difference.  Funnily enough, the man-size tissues were 1.50 (I don't have the pound symbol on my computer, sorry) for 100 sheets, and the regular size was 1.60 for 80 sheets. I totally don't get the pricing here sometimes.


 Here's Nathan looking as manly as possible holding his man-size tissues.


"Okay, now pretend to blow your nose," I said, holding up the camera. 


He put the tissue to his nose. When I looked through the view finder, I said, "It just looks like you're flipping me off with both fingers." 


He just switched fingers for the picture so as not to be offensive.

4 comments:

aerickson said...

hahaha. love it. you guys are amazing.

Matt and Abby said...

Yes you can add me to your blogroll. I am sorry I didn't ask you because I already did...I don't know the rules in blogworld! Sorry!

Ben R said...

Lol!

CC said...

you are quite funny! I quite like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...