An overnight bag
Some warm striped pajamas
Some bath towels just for me
A darling Christmas tea towel
Speaking of tea towels... I saw some really, really cute Atlanta tea towels at two different friends' houses (Kay and Anne), and I've been thinking about them ever since. I did a little research today, and I found that this company makes geographical tea towels (among other things like pillows and glasses and t-shirts and beach towels and and and...) for many cities, all 50 states, countries, national parks, everything...
Here's the image from the Atlanta tea towel.
And here's the Georgia one. Cute, eh?
They'd make great gifts for so many friends all over the world. I can think of specific dear-to-my-heart faces that would be thrilled to have a tea towel with geographical art from Vancouver, New Mexico, Michigan, Indiana, Arizona, Illinois, Chicago, Florida, Washington D.C., Seattle, Canada, America, Paris, England, California, or Transylvania (no kidding) embroidered on the front.
If I had the moolah, I would collect all 50 states as well as towels for Atlanta... and England... and Yosemite. However, they're $20 each though, and they don't ship to the UK. What would I do with them, you ask? Not sure... I definitely wouldn't use them on the dishes though.
Which ones would you fall for? Leave a comment and qualify for a prize from Scotland!






4 comments:
Very cute tea towels. I love that they made you think of friends all over the US and the world. Thanks for the NM shout out! At least I'm assuming it's for me. I'm guessing you don't have many acquaintances from there! :)
I checked out that Cath site. I am in need of a new "nappy bag" and I love hers. Can't afford it though....
Love the state towels too. Thanks for the links, I always save site like that for when I am rich or need a creative gift:)
I can enter twice, but I'm guessing I can't win twice. :)
I would get the Missouri one for my Mom (and might actually do it for her for Christmas)! Thanks for the link to that cool company.
You know your Mom would wanta tea towel anywhere in Romania..... you know how I hate to lose...
Mumers
Post a Comment