Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White... Thanksgiving




Thanks for playing everyone! Congratulations to our big winner... Here is the video announcing the winner, along with an ASL translation at the end in order to comply with the ADA. I was literally and figuratively cold, so I'm sorry for the terrible interpreting job. Never mind Nathan was in the background voicing his own interpretation that included falling off of cliffs and football. Distraction!


Here are some pictures from this morning.


I looked out the door and saw this!

Look who caved at the first sign of snow.

You can kind of see my new wellies too.

The North Barn








Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We feel weird not being with family and friends on this very special holiday. We love and miss you!


7 comments:

Matt and Abby said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Also, the cane vs wellies story was funnier when you used the word gay. Ha. Matt told me the other day that he wanted a shirt that said "I'm not going to quit calling things gay." Should I get one for Nathan too:)
Anyway, I understand your sensitivity to the issue, you just never know who might be reading (a lesson I have unfortunately learned a few times).

ebqualls said...

Thank you, Nicole! We were in Manchester (GA) this morning when we first saw the video, but I could not figure out how to get the sound to play on Daddy's computer. So, I just now watched the video with sound. Looking forward to seeing my treat from Scotland. I hope you all have a wonderful time, and I'm glad you all have snow on Thanksgiving! Read you later,
EBQ

Bobbi Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love your snowman

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Mom, Dad and the Kellers at the Nipomo house and 68 degree weather and very sunny!!! Loved your pics of the snow.

aerickson said...

SO FUN! Happy Thanksgiving. Miss you!!

Kristi K said...

love you friend. you make me smile - i am glad you made some cookies with me in mind. i am sure they were amazing!

Heidi H said...

Loved the video!! I did laugh out loud multiple times.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...