Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank You, Amy, for Following Directions, But...

Just to clarify, you can comment on ANY post from last Thursday the 7th to this Friday the 15th to be eligible for the prize, NOT just the New Blog Features post.

Amy, I appreciate you being extra attentive to directions, just like any good middle school Language Arts teacher would be.  I acknowledge that my wording was a little ambiguous.  Sorry about that.  AND, I want to thank you for your Letterman style top ten (but it was really five) list.  It warmed my heart.

I suppose now would be a good time to show you how providentially wonderfully Amy's little gift matches our new Ikea bedding.

And, no, I don't normally have an over-sized teacup and saucer on my side of the bed.  

It's normally on Nathan's side.  

That was totally a Nathan joke.  

What's become of me?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...