Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Winner Winner Tea and Biscuits Dinner

I counted up the comments since my contest announcement (22) and plugged them into the random number generator, and it spit out a 12. Christy Dean, you win! You will soon be receiving some British tea and biscuits for your enjoyment. Any preferences? If not, I'll get you an assorted box.


Christy and Carl have been friends of the Sampley family for a long, long time. My brother was a ring bearer in her wedding, and now they have triplet 3-year-old daughters! You can check out their blog here. Christy, this means you have to update it soon. :)


 Today's mugs are brought to you by Amy.

2 comments:

ccdean said...

Thanks Nicole....so excited to have won, but now I am feeling some pressure to update the blog
:-)
Guess I better get working!! Can't wait for the tea and biscuits. (Love all tea except anything with cinnamon)

aerickson said...

Love those mugs! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...