Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My New Hobby - Food Styling

Ok, not really. But I do like taking pictures of my food.

Breakfast

Lunch
  
Dinner

Nathan was warming himself by the oven (see him holding his shirt over the hot air?) and was in the way of my lamb steak photo shoot, so I stepped on my kitchen stool and took pictures from above.

And one of us. He looks so handsome. I look wrinkly. What the heck? If I was into Photoshop, I'd do something about that. Oh, well. This is real life, and I'm loving it!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks so yummy! I want to come to dinner at your house! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice Diet! Everything looks so good :). I do have to admit, Nathan does look very handsome in that last pic.... Good looking couple!

xoxo-Sis

aerickson said...

That looks YUM! :)

Big Dawg Ranch said...

I have to agree with Kristen...that last picture is great of you two! However, I almost didn't recognize Nathan with his mouth closed...hehe! :)xoxo~Rob

Kristen Hamilton said...

Love the picture of the two of you. This is a side of Nathan I haven't seen. Now I know what his lips look like without them being all stretched out. :-O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...