Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nothin' To See Here

This is our new place completely empty. Just a lot of white walls and blue carpet. I'm tuckered out after day two of moving. Tonight we are having our North Barn neighbors over for dinner, and I have a bit to do before they come, so this post will be a little lacking in commentary. Sorry.

The Parkers' bathroom

Parkers' bedroom

Parkers' lounge

Nathan's office (so tiny)

3rd floor to 2nd floor staircase

McKenneys' lounge

McKenney's floor (lounge in the background, bedroom/bathroom in the foreground where Nathan is standing)

Kitchen

Pantry/laundry room

Dining room (foreground)/Living room (background)/Pamela's shoulder

View from second floor

Tired but happy to be eating dinner together in the new place

7 comments:

Hillary said...

What do you mean "nothin' to see?" What a beautiful house! I'm excited to see it once you get it all put together with your personal touches. Looks like a great place to live.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole & Nathan,
Your new home is lovely! I must say, I had my reservations when I heard you and another couple would be living together......but the layout of the home looks totally do-able. Everything is so clean and new! (Hopefully, the utilities will be more reasonable!) I bet you are totally "giddy" about the kitchen....it's my favorite room!
Much love,
A.D.

aerickson said...

Now I have a new place to visit!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love the new place. It looks like you will have lots of privacy and yet still share the kitchen.... I love you so much and can't wait to hear about your new job. Take lots of pics as you decorate the new place and pics of your class, etc,

Mumers

Nathaniel and Charissa said...

wow guys! thats a great place!

Miranda said...

this looks AMAZING!!!!!! In multiple ways! I can't wait to see it and hang out w/ y'all!!!!! =) Have Pamela & Cullen told you how we keep running into them everywhere, even at Ikea?!?!

Sarah said...

That's a beautiful house!! Wow...I love it!!! Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...