Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meet Frank

This is Frank. Frank is not our dog, so don't get excited. Frank belongs to Mike, who is our landlord's caretaker. Mike can been seen doing gardening and fixing-uping and those kinds of things. He makes our little enclave of homes idyllic. Anyway, Frank has a lot of energy, and when Mike is busy working, Frank likes to come over and say "hi."


I'm usually on the computer when I hear a little bang on the door from his paw. "Hi Frank," I say back. "Frank, I don't know if you noticed, but it's pouring down rain and only 37 degrees outside."

Frank doesn't seem to mind but wants to play ball anyway. For all you dog lovers out there, I'm ashamed to say that I did not play with him. The weather, you see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Frank. You need to play with him once in a while.
Love you DAD

Hillary said...

I'm not a dog lover either. Especially WET dogs. Ick! Come back on a sunny day, Frank!

Anonymous said...

I vote for more stories/pictures on/of Frank!!!!! The Life and Times of an English Dog.

Please?
K10Ham

aerickson said...

Hi Frank! He looks like lot of fun. Tell him to hang in there. I'll come play with him in a few months!!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...