We got back from our walk and I finished our Christmas turkey dinner with some home made stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, and salad.
Here are the boys loading up their plates.
Happy boys!
Since we got to decide what Christmas tradition we wanted as far as how and where to eat our dinner, we decided to eat our meal while watching some Seinfeld on the computer. We have three nesting tables that we set out in front of each of us. When we got it set up, it looked like Christmas dinner for the three little bears. One for Papa Bear, one for Mama Bear, and one for Baby bear.
Good times with Seinfeld at Christmas!




1 comment:
Baby Bear here. Just wanted to say that Nathan and Nicole are excellent hosts and that I loved staying with them in their barn. I was honored to be your guest over Christmas and enjoyed reading these entertaining posts.
Cheers!
Post a Comment