Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PTL Plus More Prayer

Well, Renita worked her magic and I will see an endocrinologist tomorrow at 4 p.m. I don't have to schedule a sub, and I got in THIS week! Praise God! Thank you for your prayers.

Please continue praying for me, as I've been just sick to my stomach thinking about more needles and pumps and... ugh. I get shaky just thinking about it. Anyway, I will see a P.A. and the endocrinologist and hopefully get a clear diagnosis. Renita said that they'll most likely start me on insulin shots tomorrow.

Thankfully, my very funny friend Allison is flying into Atlanta tomorrow night, and she'll be hanging out with me for the weekend. I'm so grateful that God ordained this trip to happen at just this time. I need to lighten up, and she's just the gal to make that happen. :)

I'll try to post pictures of Taylor's homecoming (and my 5-year reunion). It was such a blast! I got to spend time with Kathy and Bob Blume, who told me about Taylor and about Nathan. I saw lots of good friends and got to soak up several days of Indiana fall. Beautiful.

Thanks again for your prayers, y'all. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...