Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Walk in the Sun

Nathan and I went back to our old stomping grounds near the North Barn for a walk on a familiar route we call "The Trail of Tears," so called because I've shed a tear or two or 200 on this path. I'm not sure why. No tears today though, even though I was prepared with Kleenex in my pockets.

Walking in the sun

The view from the top of Nathan's S&P head

Pointing at a hot air balloon

Taking a Senior picture

Resting on the walk-over (I'm not sure what it's called)

Hey-o

A Dalmatian sheep, at least that's what I called it

The beautiful sky reflected in the puddle

I love being able to breathe in some fresh air, even if it does smell like sheep poo. And that it means that I inhale a few gnats as well.

2 comments:

Allison said...

so glad to have walked that trail with you in person. love you.

Natalie said...

It's called a stile, Nicole!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...