Niccol, Elison, Nafon. Starbucks in Prague. Yes, I had major jitters after sucking back my entire mocha frappucino light in about five minutes. I was hot, for once, and then I felt sick to my stomach after so much caffeine.
I'll grant that it was hot, like maybe in the high 70s, which for us, after 10 months in long sleeves and long pants in the cold and rain felt like an oven. You can't see my face, but I'm completely humiliated by Nathan's nearly translucent, white chest. There were people on the bridge taking pictures of him, which egged him on even more. "Is the Charles Bridge this way?"
I love this picture of my friend and me.
The paddle boat, the river, the friends, the beautiful architecture. I was so happy.
The dancing buildings, aka Fred and Ginger
Thai lunch
We got the most amazing nectarines at a fruit stand. Allison was taking a million pictures of me eating my first bite and saying things like, "You look like a movie star right now! These photos belong on the pages of US Weekly. 'They're just like us! They eat nectarines from fruit stands!'" She makes me laugh so hard.
Thanks for the photos Dave and Allison!
Next up... Bratislava, Slovenia!







2 comments:
Uh, Bratislava is in Slovakia. Yes, I am a European history teacher. Yes, I am a nerd. Yes, I do notice things like that.
Bratislava: http://visit.bratislava.sk/en/
Slovenia: http://www.slovenia.info/
I LOVE that nectarine picture! You are so cute!
Post a Comment