Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Sister

On this day 28 years ago, you were in Mumers's tummy.

And then you came home! I think it's so sweet that June and Winnie are exactly the ages we were in this picture.

Robin and Deanie, hanging out on Halloween!

This picture has been on the family fridge for 27 years, and for good reason. I think it aptly displays our personalities.

First day of school

Twin overalls and Farrah Fawcett bangs

Playing with dolls

Learning about our heritage

Burying you in the sand

Morro Bay with the fam

Why did you always pretend that I was choking you in pictures?

 Maybe it was because I was...

Laura and Mary Ingalls? Nope! The Sampley sisters.

Bebe Saboo Sampley, R.I.P.

Off to Stockdale High

 Family Christmas pics... Remember the pole picture?

Love you Kristen/Sistor/Twine/Josie!

8 comments:

Bekah said...

oh my gracious these pictures are ridiculously funny. what were thinking with those hair cuts?

Kristen Hamilton said...

Ho, hahahaha, ho ho ho, hahahaha... I can't breathe... I can't comment... ho ho ho, hahahaha... your mom's hair... hahahahaha!

Allison said...

i heart the sampley sisters! that picture of twine sitting on you makes me LOL EVERY. STINKING. TIME.

Anonymous said...

OMgoodness! I feel like a celeb! My own blog post? I was laughing out loud so hard the whole time- June was too-copying me like always. RIP bebe, pole pic shoutout, mom's hair/BC sweatshirt, and of course my boy haircut...TEAR! Thank you sis and I love you so much! LOVE, HUG, MISS, KISS :)

Love- Twizzler

Anonymous said...

P.S. The pole pic was HOT. I want that framed 11x14 at my funeral.

-Sis

Atlanta Westside said...

So...were you choking her, or not? That's what I want to know! Great pics! Glad y'all had visitors too!

Big Dawg Ranch said...

What a fun trip down memory lane! :) I wasn't a big fan of the picture of me, however. :/ Happy birthday to Kristen...it seems like yesterday that your parents brought her home...was it really 28 years ago?! Love you! ~rob

Anonymous said...

Oh Coley you brought back a wave of memories WOW... how quickly time passes. And by the way, I loved everyone of those hair doos : )


Mumers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...