Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Good news:


We got a CAR!!!


FOR FREE!!!!!


PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!


Bad news:


I practiced driving it after Bible study tonight and may or may not have had a "level 10," "super mega," "this is the last helicopter out of Vietnam" panic attack, to quote Nathan.


More on all of this tomorrow.


I have another day of subbing at the school I was at yesterday. Let the mental filming begin!


Needless to say, I'll be taking the bus.

6 comments:

Sara Blaire said...

That is fantastic!! A car? Wow. Although I'd be pretty panicked trying to drive on the other side, too. But, hey...I trust you so much that when I come to visit, I'd love for you to take us for a spin!!!

Dawn Byers said...

Your blog is fantastic! How are the British students compared to the Southern students? I have recently required 6th graders to answer in a British accent (as opposed to baby talk)....maybe you should require the British students respond in a Southern accent? Also your birthday party for the More mature Birthday boy was awesome!! You are stretching and touching lives!

Anonymous said...

Greetings Nicole!
Kristen, Megan and I have been hanging out chatting and your blog came up.....so ...Kristen has been following it and was informing us of how GOOD your past students were based upon your present experiences....I did not believe her so we read your blog together....now I believe her!!! You are amazing Mrs. Parker and I know God is using you for His Kingdom...whether in England or Atlanta----you rock!!! We miss you! --Sally

Anonymous said...

Talk about a "cliff-hanger" I'm laughing out loud and DYING to hear more about your car! I'll stay posted.
Much love to you both!
A. Deanie

aerickson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Brian Regan references. They warm my heart. :)

jack said...

The Helicopter out of Vietnam... Classic. Actually Nicole, in case I never told you, I have my learner's license; so I've given Mom a couple "Jackapocalypse panic attacks"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...