Last day on the ship!
Heidi and I got crazy and drank some virgin peach daiquiris poolside.
When I got back to Florida, I got to spend 10 hours with my dear friend Kristin. She drove four hours round trip from Naples to hang out with me in Ft. Lauderdale. What a time of blessing and encouragement! We shopped, ate, got treats at Starbucks, went to the beach, walked the mall, bought a dress for $6 (marked down from $132!) and talked each other's ears off.
Great to see my friend...
Mexican food time!
A few last bites of heavenly Mexican food...
Extra special thanks go to Kristin's husband Dan, who watched their four kiddos while the girls had hang out time. You're awesome, Dan!





1 comment:
Nicole,
...and I thought mummers was the bargain hunter.....a dress with such a terrific markdown! Congratulations! I was delinquent in viewing your blogs but I'm all caught up now......I just loved your cruise!
love,
A.D.
Post a Comment