Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Working all day has definitely put a damper on my blogging time. We've had a lot of company too, which as been awesome. On Thursday night, we had a girl over from my school who is from Dunwoody. Yeah. Like 7 miles away from our house in Atlanta. We had chips and salsa, chili, corn bread, and s'mores. Very American of us.
I also have not yet blogged about the amazing summer we had last week. It was about 78 and sunny for four straight days, which I think is the warmest it's ever been since we moved here. Last Thursday, on one of these summer days, Nathan and I went back to our old stomping grounds near the North Barn. It was my favorite running trail, which we called the Trail of Tears (major blog-stalker points if you remember why), and went for a nice warm walk. It was so fun, and we took lots of silly pictures.
Like this one. I had to jump up to be that tall, and Nathan snapped the picture.
Sheep in the English countryside at sunset
My handsome husband
Scary
Pretty sky, shiny face, wrinkly neck
Just checking things out
Stay tuned! I have a bunch of fun posts lined up, which I have scheduled for release almost every day this week.






2 comments:
Hello! Just wondering how to turn off the music and editorial that suddenly comes on when I read your blog. Turning it down or muting it on my computer doesn't work, it comes right back. But it's so loud that it causes people to glare at me in the airport or come into my office at work - oops! Lovely piece on Durham, but a little distracting. Love you new place! You guys look so happy!
Sorry about that Sandy! It's been bugging me too, but I can't remove it! I went in to edit the post, and the original text doesn't even acknowledge that the video is there. It's so weird... As soon as I write enough posts, it will be on the next page so you don't have to worry about it blasting you at work. Thanks...
Post a Comment