Sunday, October 16, 2011

Marking Special Days

Today is my three-year diaversary. Crazy. There's a strong chance that you've already read the whole story about how I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, but just in case you haven't, you can check it out here. And here are pictures of me taking my first insulin injection with my Al Pal.


Also, tomorrow is my awesome dad's birthday. I'm posting birthday wishes right now because I want him to see them when he checks this blog at work first thing in the morning. I wrote him a birthday tribute with lots of pictures last year, and you can check it out here. For now, here is just one teaser picture.


The fact that he was only 25 when I was born makes me feel really old. 

I love you so much, Daddy! I hope you have a great day feeling really spoiled by everyone who loves you, even me from across the pond.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Love your blog look...the grey white and yellow is classic. 3 years....time flies. Miss you friend. As does Taylor.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...