Nathan and I went to see the movie Australia for date night last night. Wow! I was so excited to be going to the movies in the first place, because the last movie we saw together in the theater was Babel, which was a miserable experience. Nathan had a hard time following multiple interwoven plots and was constantly asking me questions.
"Who's that?" he'd ask.
"That's Brad Pitt, honey."
"Is he famous?"
"Yes, honey."
"Has he been in any other movies?"
"Yes, quite a few, honey."
"Oh! I know him. He's married to that girl from 'Friends.'"
"Sigh..."
On the other hand, Australia was so, so amazing. I just loved it! It had beautiful cinematography, a great plot, multi-dimensional characters, complex social issues, etc. I enjoyed every minute of it. For more information, go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455824/
You won't regret it!
1 comment:
well now after that review i will have to see it! :)
Post a Comment