Monday, April 7, 2008

A Note About Facebook

I just wanted to send out my apologies to all of you Facebookers out there... Nathan set up a Facebook account for me without my knowledge. I think he was trying to collect on a bet with a friend of mine (she bet him $20 I would never join). What Nathan didn’t know was that Facebook is blocked at my school, and we don’t have a computer at home. I’ve been getting these “friend request” e-mails and wringing my hands thinking, “I’m sorry! I want to be your friend too! I just can’t get to you!!!” Please know that I want to be friends with all of you, but I just don’t have the technology to communicate that over Facebook. Send me your blog links so I can catch up on what's going on with you!

He was sweet to do it for me... or was he greedy for his 20 bucks?!. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...