Thursday, April 17, 2008
A Nice Walk
Nathan and I took a lovely spontaneous walk down by the Chattahoochee River the night before last. I have visions of the Kern River looking much the same if it had water in it... and trees. Ok, so maybe the Kern River will never look like this one, but I can dream, can't I? Nathan had a good time trying to push and kick dead trees down. I ended up running away from swarms of gnats and mosquitoes. It's another lovely spring in Atlanta!
Oh, and I got my haircut. This picture is not showcasing a particularly good hair day, so I'll have to post a few pics when I'm feelin' really sassy. Soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
okay so I am WAY behind. i must have had an old blog of yours in my google reader because it never brings up new posts. i got to thinking...'hmmm...i wonder if i have the wrong blog listed?' uh yes, sure enough. i found the right one on kristi's blog. i'm a dork. now i can keep up with you guys again. when shall we meet again? hopefully soon. much love, bekah
love the hair even on what you call a "bad day." love you friend. yeah for reunions in israel!
Post a Comment