Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another River Walk

Nathan and I went back to the river on Sunday. Atlanta has just been beautiful this last week!



This is in the car on the way to the river. I've been on a sweet tea kick lately. A Southern belle phase, if you will. I think I look like a greasy frog in this picture, but I am rarely seen without my Whitefield cup and sweet tea this days.


Nathan figured out the timer on the camera, and we took this picture right outside of the parking lot to the river. You have to pay $3 to park in the lot, and we're kind of cheap, so we walked the extra 500 yards to the reserve. Besides, there were pretty azaleas on the street. :)

Giant lizard! We totally would have missed this if we had parked in the lot, right Nathan?


Nathan reminds me of Gaston from "Beauty and the Beast" when we take these kinds of pictures. :)




Atlas comes out by the river! Is the gym... this way... or that way?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Nico, you were destined to be a blogger. You make ordinary everyday things sound so interesting! And I am on a sweet tea kick too. Love it! Love you!
B-hog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...