Friday, June 21, 2013

I Embarrassed Myself


In Tesco today Nathan went to get a shopping cart/trolley/buggy, and I squatted down to get my grocery list out of my bag. I thought the display behind me was a little more sturdy than it actually was, because when I put the slightest bit of weight against it, I promptly fell over and was sprawled out in the middle of the crowded central aisle. No, no one helped my top heavy pregnant self up or asked if I was okay. I actually like that British people just pretend they don't see you making a fool of yourself and let you get it together on your own.

I was so grateful that the display tower full of... um... family planning items... didn't fall over on me. I would have died trying to put them all back. When Nathan found me I was bright red and fanning myself because I was so embarrassed. He seized the opportunity to take a photo next to the said display. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart...you are red! :)
xoxo A.D.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you therefore I'm going to warn you of another pregnant lady attacker. Don't know if England has these but beware of the toilet seat paper covers. They like to hang on long after you've finished your business.

K10ham

Bekah said...

haha. I loved this.

NJM said...

Bahahahaha!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...