Hey-o! Sorry for the slow posting over here in blog land.
Just a note to say that in just a few days I will be celebrating the creation of a new family with my dear friends Bev and Dariun. I can't wait to stand by them when they say "I do"! There will be so many people I love there, and I'm so pumped to give and receive lots of hugs.
My trip to Atlanta will be a whirlwind - I'll only be there for two full days - so I'm sorry if I can't connect with everyone I'd like to. If you want to just take a chance on finding me, and I'm not with Bev doing wedding things, you should try Chik-Fil-A or Target.

4 comments:
So glad you get to have some CFA! That rocks!
Hope you have a wonderful trip!! And get your fill of friends, fav foods, and Target bargains :) Safe travels!
Just be sure not to try for Chick Fil A on Sunday!! :)
That news makes me want to fly to Atlanta!:)
xoxo A.D.
Post a Comment