I'm back only to say that I'll be back later. There is so much to catch you up on! You have several posts to look forward to:
1) We got a new (to us) car last Thursday!
2) We moved on Friday!
3) I started the Saturday School program on Saturday!
4) We had new friends over for lunch after church and tried to get settled in the house on Sunday!
5) We had dinner with some other friends on Monday!
6) Today is Tuesday!
7) So many exclamation marks!!!
Happily, work has kept me quite busy. There are no signs of slowing just yet, but I hope to write several posts soon, accompanied, of course, with pictures.
To tide you over, here is a picture of what the British call, "moving house." For example...
'I'm shattered. We moved house over the weekend.'
'Oh! What a complete nightmare. Don't worry, pet. You'll put your own personal stamp on the place before too long. Shall we queue up for tea?'

1 comment:
We've missed you! Your busyness all sounds good but I hope there is some rest that we didn't hear about. ....can hardly wait to hear what else you have to say. Be sure to check with Rob to see what she is up to! :)
Much love to both of you!
A.D.
Post a Comment