Friday, September 2, 2011

I Think I Did Something Cool

I added a new blog feature. Woop woop!


It's called "Link Within," and all it does is suggest more posts it thinks you might like based on the labels of the post you just read. I feel fancy today.


In case you were wondering about my new job, I think I will have more to tell you after the inservice on Monday. I wasn't able to do much yesterday because the room I'm supposed to be in is full of someone else's stuff, and the people I need to talk to were not available to help. I spent three hours there trying to get something done, but after pushing every metaphorical door I could to no avail, I gave up and went home.


Sigh...


Stuff like that really makes me miss a few things:


My mom's milkshakes


Chick-Fil-A


Whitefield


America

After my frustrating morning, I wanted all of the above. Bad. But here's to a day off one day after I start a new job! I suppose I'll be taking my Labor Day on a Friday. 


Happy (U.S.) holiday weekend everyone. I will hopefully have more interesting news about school related things when everyone comes back to kick off the new year on Monday.

2 comments:

B said...

The links within is very cool. Will be praying things go better at work next week. Hope you have a good weekend! Becky

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
As you start your new job.....Robin is completing her last phase of student teaching.....She will have her own classroom this time next year! I'm praying for both of you! You can pray that God provides a supportive master teacher for Rob. Be sure to let us know of your specific prayer requests after the job begins.
I love you and I am very proud of you!
love,
Aunt Deanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...