Friday, February 11, 2011

Yesterday's Sun

Yesterday, the sun came out and it was 50 DEGREES! WOOOHOOO! I celebrated the occasion by not wearing a coat out of doors for the first time in four months. Here I am modeling my sans-coat-outfit with pride. You can hardly see my face because the sun is so bright, but I'm smiling - big time. I love the sun.

 Look at those long shadows! What a sight for sore eyes!


Unfortunately, we didn't have the camera extender with us, so Nathan had to resort to his usual "arm out" picture taking method. Pasty white, but oh, so happy. 


Speaking of pasty white... Nathan said his chest needed a little sun, so he unbuttoned his shirt and made this face. Scary! Look at his vampire teeth! I'm surprised his skin didn't start sparkling like diamonds. I blame Bev for the Twilight reference.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Love it! It's amazing what a little sun can do to cheer you up. Yesterday I noticed that it was getting dark a little bit later here and nearly jumped for joy!

Are those your new black boots? So cute.

Nathan and Nicole said...

Yes! They are! Thanks for noticing. :)

grace cabalka said...

I Love your blog Nicole. So love that you appreciate the little graces along the journey. Love the rainbow, the sunshine, boots, mcdonalds...all of it; and love you. Praying about your job...and for more sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I'll willingly take the blame for anything Twilight related. Much, much love to you guys. B

aerickson said...

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me HAPPY!!!! :) I love seeing those smiling faces!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...