June Catherine Onanindia was born last night to my sister, Kristen, and my brother-in-law, Nick Onanidia. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19.6 in. long. Little June Bug is finally here!
Congratulations! Yay I am so excited! Tell her congratulations for me too! I switched my blog to private to email @ jmwoods49@aol.com so I can add you.
yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! you're an AUNTIE! how fun! i guess my mama saw your daddy when he was getting food for your mom and nick while twine was in the hospital, and he filled my mama in. (wow, that was a really long and awkward sentence--it's late, sorry). anyway, i was so excited to hear she was in labor! i'm glad little june is finally here! ahh...june, what a pretty name. ;)
7 comments:
congrats nico!! send pics when you have them :) give twine my love.
congratulations! welcome to the world little June bug!
Congratulations Auntie!
Congrats to you and Twine! Can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations! Yay I am so excited! Tell her congratulations for me too! I switched my blog to private to email @ jmwoods49@aol.com so I can add you.
yeah yeah yeah!!!! I've been wondering! =) Thanks for filling us in. does that mean she and Oliver have the same birthday???
yeah yeah yeah!!!!!! you're an AUNTIE! how fun! i guess my mama saw your daddy when he was getting food for your mom and nick while twine was in the hospital, and he filled my mama in. (wow, that was a really long and awkward sentence--it's late, sorry). anyway, i was so excited to hear she was in labor! i'm glad little june is finally here! ahh...june, what a pretty name. ;)
miss you!
-amy e.
Post a Comment