Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Blast from the Not-So-Distant Past

Now that I have my fancy pants phone, I never take pictures with my regular camera. It is a little beat up, after all, and it's just so much more convenient to take pictures with my phone. I finally whipped out the old one today to reminisce about times with family and friends before we came to Miami, and I realized that I never posted any of these pictures!

Coming home from a walk in Cali. June took this picture.

With Aunt Deanie

Olive Garden lunch with Mrs. Grueber and Amy

Meeting Uncle Matthew for the first time

At the sip and see with Mary Lou

Coach and Dee come down to Atlanta from Big Canoe.

Katie and Jenn

Anwhitney and Sally still think he's cute despite his receding hair line.

Natalie didn't mind Mikey spitting up on the Auburn sweatshirt she borrowed from Bev. Nat went to Alabama.

In the Georgia mountains with Mr. and Mrs. Bramblett

Down to Miami with Pappy Parker

I know I'm super behind with blogging and posting pictures. I hope to get some more updates soon about our new life here in Miami, including Nathan's ordination and installation, as well as Mikey's baptism this past Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole..what darling photos of Mikey and friends and relatives he has met already!! I really enjoyed the photos..and getting to see his darling wardrobe!! Looking forward to more blogs from the Parkers!!
Love you all so much! And, yes..I dooo miss you!!!
Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

How precious! You know I enjoyed all the pictures...but the one with Pappy Parker was super! We are all eager to see pictures of the ordination and dedication. :) :)
love,
A.D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...