It's been slow in the blog world lately. First, we've had some company, which is always fun. Second, I've had a cold. It's not the end of the world, but sometimes it feels like it.
On Will's first night with us, I went to bed before the boys, and I neglected to do my hosting duties properly. Poor Will didn't realize that there were sheets and blankets underneath the covers that are tucked in. Nathan found him in the morning covered in pillows to try to keep warm. I felt so, so bad.
The next day we went to Easington Colliery, one of our favorite beach spots. Will looks happier among the dandelions.
Darius and his finance, Christe, also stayed with us for about five days. I think Darius may be mocking Nathan here, but I'm not sure.
Both Darius and Will are amazing cooks, which didn't make their visit a pain for me at all.
It was cold. I regretted taking off the detachable furry hood on my vest that very morning. It was still fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment