Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Llama and Another Contest

Well, hello there!

I don't know why, but this picture I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago always makes me smile. You know what should make you smile? This picture AND a blog contest! 

That's right, folks! It's summertime, and I'm feeling both bored and generous. Next Tuesday Nathan and I will be leaving for a week's holiday to the south of England. We'll be in London, the Isle of Wight, Dartmouth in Devon, Avesbury in Wiltshire, and everywhere in between. Perhaps I shall bring you back a little treat from my trip?

As usual, I don't have a prize in mind already. It will depend entirely on who wins. When JEG won a contest last spring, I went to her Pinterest page and chose a summer weight scarf based on recurring color themes on her Style and Home boards. How brilliant am I?

To qualify, leave a comment on any post between now and Monday, July 23rd, at 6 p.m., British Summer Time (that's 10 a.m. in California and 1 p.m. in Georgia). One entry per person. First time comment-ers get three entries! Commenting using your husband's account doesn't count.

Not sure how to leave a comment? Go here.

May the odds be ever in your favo(u)r.

13 comments:

ebqualls said...

Seriously, no comments? You always have such great stories - and pictures. Perhaps on your trip you can find a llama with which Nathan can pose!

Leigh Woods said...

Would love a picture of Nathan and a llama! Hope you are well and got my email.

aerickson said...

I tried to leave a comment and it just disappeared. I'm trying again. Fingers crossed!

aerickson said...

Wool! It worked!!!! I love the llama, and I love you! Have the best holiday ever!!!!

KK said...

Hehe!!! May the odds be ever in you favo(u)r!!! I love reading your blogs!!! Have fun on your vacation!!!!
KK

Anonymous said...

I like contests! And I like your reference to Hunger Games too ;).

Charles Q said...

Well, you've got comments now! Seriously, we do enjoy keeping up with you two! I hope your trip is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Just caught up with ur blog so I'm in on the contest. I wanna go to the lake district. So proud that you are excercising and drinking water. Keep up the good work. Like all your entries. The blog rocks when you are off work.
Love Joey

Anonymous said...

And a fabulous scarf it was! Have worn it a lot!

ccdean said...

I have won before so I feel kind of guilty for trying again, but I will try. Thanks for all sharing your life with us all.
-Christy Dean

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, Your blog is so fun! By the way, have you seen the BBC's North and South based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel? When you said you are headed down south it made me think of the movie, because it contrasts the cultural differences between northern England and Southern England. It's very good - would make some great summer break watching. Have fun on your trip! Christy Cannon

Allison said...

you're so funny. love the hunger games reference. :)

Anna Eubanks said...

I hope you have fun at the Olympics sites. ;)

- Anna Eubanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...