I LOVE the English school calendar. We start in September, go for six weeks, get a week off, go another six weeks, get three weeks off for Christmas, go six weeks, get another week off, go six more weeks, get three weeks off for Easter, go six weeks, get a week off, go four weeks, and then out for summer! Granted, I'll be singing a different tune come July when I'm still working. BUT! I'm enjoying my vacation so far.
Nathan helped me celebrate my first day off with breakfast in bed. He particularly wants you to notice the apples sliced and placed on the plate like rays of sun.
Happy day!
Want to hear something even more exciting? My friend Heidi is taking me on a cruise to the Caribbean!
AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, right?!
We leave out of Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday and will cruise around - just us girls - for six days. She is so, so kind to take me. It's just so, so sad that her husband, Joey, wasn't able to join her because of work and I have to go instead... NOT!
Want to know something else exciting? I get to see Kristin and Katy while I'm in Florida. My heart just goes all a'flutter when I think about getting to see Taylor friends. And the sun. And America.
Thank you, Jesus!


3 comments:
so AWESOME!!!! enjoy the sun and the friends and the cruising. happy for you friend!
You only get 3 weeks because you work at a private school! ... I can't really talk... Durham Uni has 5 week breaks!
1. These pictures are awesome.
2. I'm so excited for your upcoming adventures.
3. I'm quite sad that you won't be sailing out of CA.
Love you!
Post a Comment