So, I got some free tickets through school to a Christmas craft fair put on by Living North, which is kind of like a Martha Stewart's Living kind of magazine. I was pumped about the huge white tent full of Christmas-y crafts and gourmet foods, but I was really pumped when I read that it was being held at a race track and that people could buy driving time on it.
Four laps on the 2.17 mile track. In a Porsche. My husband's dream.
When we got in the car to go home from work last week, I said, "I've got the best surprise for you!"
"What is it?" he asked.
"Guess!" I giggled.
"Is it driving a Lamborghini around a racetrack?"
My face fell. "Is a Porsche okay?"
"Huh?"
"How did you guess it?!"
"I GUESSED IT?!"
"Yeah. I got tickets to a craft fair at a race track and you can drive a Porsche around the track and I want to buy driving time for you."
"What? Really?"
"It's a Porsche though. Is that okay?"
"It'll do."
He was never so excited to go to a craft fair. We were one of the first few eager beavers there last Friday, and we headed straight to the driving circuit.
Enjoy the pictures and video of my handsome husband in the fancy car.
After the driving experience, he said, "The only thing that would have made it better would be that I could keep the car."









6 comments:
you two are hilarious. i can't believe he just threw that out there as his guess.
That is AWESOME!
Someone put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car. Otherwise, awesome!
This is SO GREAT Nicole!!!! What a fabulous memory!!
You make a strong case for Wife of the Year indeed. Well played, Nicole!
Yes, you should win..even without the drive! What fun for Nathan!! Mrs. G
Post a Comment