Monday, October 5, 2009

We Missed Our Calling


Thanks to Kate's photographic genius, I think we were supposed to be models. Check out our friend Kate's blog. She's getting her photography business off the ground and asked us to be subjects for her website. Um... YES! She got some really cute shots. Thanks for being so awesome for putting up with our shenanigans Kate!

7 comments:

Bekah said...

Well, I've always (since I've known you of course) known that you should have been a model. All of those pictures are GORGEOUS. Are you kidding me?!! Sign me up!

Bekah said...

By the way, are you coming up for Homecoming???

Hillary said...

Beautiful shots of you both. Are your eyes really green? Or is the photographer playing tricks on us?

lorieloo said...

SO cute =)

Jamie said...

Those pictures were awesome Nicole! So fun!

Nathan and Nicole said...

Bekah: We're not coming to Homecoming. DON'T MAKE ME CRY!!! I'm going to Cali this weekend to see the family, and the 17th my family and friends here and I will be doing a charity walk for diabetes.

Hoggie: Those are really my eyes, I think. My dad also commented when he was here that they've turned more green recently. I'm sure the green sweater helps them look that way as well.

Kristi K said...

sammy said, "mama your friend is so pretty!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...