Friday, June 12, 2009

News, News, and News

News #1: Nathan is preaching two services on Father's Day, June 21st, at Christ Church. First service is at 9:15, and second service is at 11:00. He'd love to see your smiling face in the congregation if you're available to come. And me too... with him up front, I don't have anyone to sit with now.

News #2: Our Europe trip has been postponed until Spring Break 2010. The original date and time we were to leave was Father's Day, June 21st, right after second service. Yikes! However, we had minimal details planned, and throwing the rest of the trip together at the last minute seemed rushed and forced. We just didn't feel like it was the right time. Luckily, our buddy passes are good for a full year, so we have lots of time to plan with purpose.

News #3: My mom, sister, and niece are coming to visit in two more days! Lots and LOTS of pictures to come. We are going to make oodles of memories.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay so happy you girls will all be together again! Have Fun!

DeAnn Sampley said...

Nicole- I love reading your blog. I am so proud of you and Nathan. I can't wait to see the updated blog and pics of our fabulous week together! I love you.
MUmers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...