Monday, January 26, 2009

Amy's Visit

We're so sad to say goodbye! This was taken at a stoplight near the airport. We had such a blast together. We did lots of coloring, watching Brian Regan DVDs, going to school, cleaning, etc. :) We tried the Coke museum, but it was closed. Boo!

Amy came to observe me teach school for two days. She started student teaching kindergarten today! How'd you do Amers?

She got a fancy shmancy new camera for her birthday, and she took this artsy picture of Nathan and me at Ted's Montana Grill, an Atlanta restaurant owned by Ted Turner (who owns the braves as well as a broadcasting network), where we ate bison burgers.

Isn't she gorgeous? Not me and my shiny forhead... AMY!

Here we are in my kitchen. I was dressed down in my cleaning duds, and we sang a lot of "Cinderella" songs from the Disney movie. :) She is a special friend with whom I can clean house with all day without feeling bad. In fact, in California, I'd never iron unless she came over. I think the few times I've ironed in Georgia were with Amy via phone date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally! good post nicole. let's emphasize the sad faces at the end....i still get that sad face when i think about leaving atl. :( it was a glorious trip. and yes, kindergarten went well. better than expected. thanks for praying! miss you guys.

love you!!!

-amy e.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...